Individual Career Consultation Package
The consultation will consist of two individual sessions and will be tailored to the individual needs of each artist:
- standing out from the crowd in a highly competitive and saturated market;
- identifying your individual strengths and how to capitalize on them;
- creating and polishing your professional materials (website, CV/resume, repertoire list, audition repertoire list, professional social media, audition recordings) to get noticed every time;
- honing and applying your entrepreneurial skills in the current market;
- finding representation in the European market;
- creating performance opportunities;
- creating a career trajectory.
Each individual consultation will include:
- Thorough review of artist's professional materials prior to the two individual consultation sessions;
- 60-min session with Anastasia Nikolov and Julie Wyma going over feedback after review of professional materials, addressing the individual points of action, creating a plan to move forward.
- Follow-up review of materials via email.
- 30-min session with Stephan Reineke (TACT International Management) reviewing one application recording, answering questions on finding representation in Germany, introducing artist to the German theater system.